Thursday, May 28, 2009

It's not the doomsday yet...

I'm frustrated when I got my listening test 2 results..I failed it but not much..It was only one band behind pass...I did maths..I found that I should not be given a 'fail'...I didn't know the actual marks..and also we were not allowed to know....we were only told whether we got exceed requirement, meet requirement or fail. Although I was having heavy headache that day and it hardly affect me, I still have no clue why I would fail since I'm quite confident.Anyway, it's not the time to put the blame but to look forwards. There are 3 listening test in total and I have been tested 2 times..again..I did maths..I found that I just have a 'dangerous' pass when I added the two listening tests together...So, in order to make sure I pass the listening test ..I have to score 6 or 7 out of 10 in the forthcoming listening test 3 which will be held on next thursday. In this week, I won't be thinking of negative stuff...not one week but forever..I have to be confident to sit for the test 3..It decides me whether I can enroll Monash university or not...the only way to be successful is to be confident all the no matter what situation I meet...come on..just fight it and break the wall with your ability..

No comments:

Post a Comment