Friday, May 1, 2009

the beginning of may

Deep sigh..unknowingly, it comes to the beginning of may.It is an important month for me since there will be a lot of tests which I can't even fail one of them.I will not be accepted to the business course in Monash University if I failed one of the tests.It's divided into speaking, listening, writing and reading. However, I am not afraid of the tests but instead I'm worrying about my confidence and concentration since there are so many influence bothering me currently. Sometimes, I would ask my self what if I failed the test..wasting the 10thousands tuition fee and disappointed my family as well as myself? I didn't mean to annoy myself but it subconsciously flashed in my mind. Nonetheless, I know I can handle it and pass the tests with flying colour.It's because I was born to be succeeded.Haha...

1 comment:

  1. Hmm...You equip urself with superabundant confidence, so don't worry if u would incapable... Evidence? Ur last sentence obviously shown that!haha...

    ReplyDelete