Monday, April 27, 2009

Memory..no blaming anymore..look forward

sigh....It has been six weeks since I arrived KL and what I can say is I don't really like the life in big city. People are so materialistic and complicated. I really can't imagine how the life in singapore and Japan is. I think it would be worse.

I went to see my friend's blog just now and there are a lot of pictures that are very memorable. I prefer the life in secondary school since they were so many memory..playing with friends, making fun, performing on the stage, leading a team or group,etc..The life seemed so fantastic but why I just kept blaming..there was totally no pressure but why I just kept putting pressure on myself..The life here is entirely different and sometimes I would get exhausted since I felt I know nothing compared to others..I didnt give myself too much pressure..I just felt there are still many things have to be learnt...I have to cherish every minutes...I shouldn't have given too much excuses to myself..anyway...It has already passed and I will just look forward to brighten up my future.

Recently,I have bought a lot of self-help books to upgrade myself.It includes , ,<10>,,<> and ...These books are so expensive but it really helps.So, if you are interested in anyone of these books...you can come to borrow with me..

I have been advised to change my attitude but I didnt keep it in my mind. Recently, somethings happenend and I unconditionally recall this advice. I found that I am so emotional or easily influenced. I couldn't concentrate on my study in the last 3 weeks just because of a non-important matter, which I can't mention here. Mr.NG is right. He told me I could be better if I change my attitude...now..I will always keep this advice in my mind...and I also know that attitude is everythings..come one...let's work hard(yourshimi hapsida)..

1 comment:

  1. Yea, last time i told u that u should change ur attitude...As a friend, i know i should be a lil bit straight forward! Undeniably, u're nice, and somehow willing to help..Just occasionally emerges urself to be a skinflint, and it would lead to many incogitable misunderstandings...

    ReplyDelete